(370) 717-17-76
UZBEK STATE UNIVERSITY OF PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORT

 

 

 

UzDJTSU Labor Union was established in 1993 and embraces all the  professors, teachers and  workers of the university.

The Labor Union annually starts its function with confirming the yearly working plan and cost sheet. All expenses and events are  confirmed according to the plan and cost sheet. 

The following things are included into working plan of committee

  • Spiritual and educational works;
  • Social security;
  • Organizing different events for  UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers and their children;
  • Organizing sport events for UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers;
  • Organizing tickets to sanatorium for UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers;
  • Organizing summer recreation house tickets for UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers;
  • Organizing summer holidays for the children of UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers;
  • Financial statement of Labor Union;
  • Different issues.

Labor Union Committee of Uwed organizes tickets to sanatorium  for recreation of  UzDJTSU professor-teachers and workers. The 55% of ticket cost will be covered by Labor Union and the other 45% by worker himself. Professors, teachers and workers can book tickets for recreation to the following sanatorium.

 

Ishonch telefoni
+99870 717-17-76
Interaktiv
xizmatlar
8 ta murojaat kelib tushdi
25 ta murojaat ko'rib chiqildi
3 ta murojaat ko'rilish jarayonida
Elektron
qabulxona
Axborot ta'lim
portali
Uzsport.uz
So’rov
Interaktiv xizmatlarga baho bering